What should I expect when requesting an estimate?
- You can email, text, or call us with your information. The general information we need is:
- Address of the roof that needs to be inspected/replaced.
- Phone Number and other contact information.
- Preferred method of contact – phone calls, text, email, fax or all the above.
- Type of roof you currently have and type of roof you are interested in getting a quote on.
- Any other notes you wish to share.
- Our Professional Estimator will contact you and schedule a time to go to your property. You can be present, but it is not required as long as we have access to all the roof areas for inspection and measuring. It is helpful if we can get in the attic to check insulation levels as well. Solar estimates require us to check your electrical panel, and shading from trees, etc.
- After we inspect and measure the roof we will work up a detailed written estimate and schedule to meet with you at a time and place convenient for you. We can then explain to you the estimate, time frames, details etc… and answer any questions you may have. Appointments can be as quick as a coffee break or they can be more in-depth. Our goal is to answer all your questions and make sure you feel comfortable with the installation methods and the whole construction process including permits, city officials, installation, weather, clean up, etc.
- We are a NO-PRESSURE sales company. We do not use “high pressure” sales tactics that are common in the industry. Our Estimator’s present the facts, answer your questions, give you a legal written estimate with our time tested method of installation, and you as the homeowner can then exercise your right to choose who you want to do business with. We hope to earn your business with an honest, straight-forward, educational approach built on our reputation in the industry as a quality and customer service oriented company.
- Contact Us. It’s Free. We will not hound you with sales calls or just show up at your house. There is a reason most of our customers use us again, and most our clients are through referral. Go to our Contact Us page by clicking here -> CONTACT US
Did you know that in California you can cancel a contract up to 3 days after signing a Home Improvement Contract? Know your rights as a homeowner by visiting Contractors State License Board at www.cslb.ca.gov
Originally written 1.28.15
The views and opinions expressed are those of the author(s) and do not imply endorsement by Brazil Quality Construction, Inc. Always consult a licensed, insured, professional contractor. Always consult local building codes and governing authorities.