As a family we know that quality in the roofing/solar industry is hand-made. Care must be taken to ensure the correct system, flashings, layout, underlayment’s, grounding clips, inverters, and wiring etc… must be designed for your specific home to achieve a quality solar installation that lasts.
Currently, the market is glutted with solar installers looking to make a quick buck with the hot trend of “going solar”.
This has caused problems for homeowners!
In fact in the official publication of the California Contractors State License Board “California Licensed Contractor” Winter 2014-15 edition page 6 & 7 reports: “CSLB is now receiving three times the number of complaints involving solar contracting than any other type of licensed contracting.”
Did You Know Brazil Quality Construction, Inc. Roofing & Solar provides free solar estimates?
Get Your Free Solar Estimate Today!
Call Us At: (916) 873-7663
DO YOU OFFER FINANCING?As of 6.29.15 there are multiple ways we can offer you financing for a new solar/roof system.
Rack Mount or Integrated?
There are two main types of Solar Panels available on the market that we install – Rack Mounted Solar Panels and Integrated Solar Panels.
Rack Mounted Solar Panels – These are your typical solar panels installed on a rack system which sets the solar panels above the roofing deck and can easily be integrated into any roof including existing roofs using stanchions and standard roof jack flashings.
Integrated Solar Panels – These are typically made to fit a roof tile (and some composition applications) and they integrate right in with the roof tile channel for a very clean look.
How do I get an Estimate?
Simple. You can contact us for a Free Solar Estimate.
Here is what we will need:
- It helps if you have a year’s worth of your electric bills so we can see your usage. This will give us the ability to properly size the system for your actual needs.
- We need a picture of inside your electrical panel with the panel amp rating and we need to know how many slots are open so we can make sure we have enough space to add in new switches for the new solar system.
- On the roof we will ensure no shading will block your electrical out-put. We will check the azimuth and roof slope, as well as locations of chimneys and roof jacks that may cause shading or may need to be moved to accommodate the solar.
- We will look at what type of roof is on the house and what the rafter size/spans are to ensure the roof can handle the additional weight, and ensure the type of system being built can integrate properly into the roofing material.
- If you are putting solar on an existing roof we will inspect the roof to make sure the solar will integrate into the existing roof.
From there we will give you an estimate showing how much a solar system will cost for your home. We can give you an idea on system size, output, rebates, tax incentives, and pay-off period.
Choose Quality! Brazil Quality Construction, Inc. Roofing & Solar is a quality driven three generation family owned and operated business. The Contractor State Licensed Board in the above quoted article says, “…installing solar isn’t a job for amateurs.” Don’t put your investment in the hand of amateurs. We have decades of experience that you can trust.
Call, email, text message, write us, or you can even send a fax! (Seriously, our fax number is (916)351-8226)
Originally written 6.29.15
The views and opinions expressed are those of the author(s) and do not imply endorsement by Brazil Quality Construction, Inc. Always consult a licensed, insured, professional contractor. Always consult local building codes and governing authorities.